Chick Pea* and Tomato Pâté
2 Cans Chick Peas*
1 Can of Hunt's Seasoned Diced Tomatoes for Chili
1 Tbsp of Chopped Garlic
Salt & Pepper
(add spices to taste)
Vegan Grated Topping (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. In an oven safe dish, mash chick peas
3. Add tomatoes, basil, oregano, dill, garlic, salt and pepper.
4. Cover and bake for 15-20 minutes
5. Sprinkle grated topping on top (Optional)
Serve over toast, rice, pasta or you can also put it on crackers and make it an appetizer.
Servings - 4
Calories per serving - 219 (pâté only w/o grated topping)
*Any type of beans can be substituted. Using Butter Beans gives this dish more of a pizza type taste.