These are more like oatmeal raisin biscuits, but I don't think anyone will complain about that :)
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Makes 10-12 cookies
1 1/2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1 cup Quaker Quick Oats
1/2 cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Mashed Banana (1 whole medium banana)
3/4 cups Raisins
1/2 cup Soy Milk or Water
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Oil
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray lightly with cooking spray.
2. Mix all ingredients together until they are all combined.
3. Use an ice cream scoop and place scoops of dough on the cookie sheet. Press down lightly, using a fork, to spread the cookie dough out a bit.
4. Place cookie sheet in oven for 18-20 minutes.
5. Remove from over, let cool slight and then devour!
Note: You can use any type of flour or milk, 1/2 cup of apple sauce if you don't have a banana handy and any type of oil (thought vegetable or canola olive works best)