Easy Pumpkin Pie
1 can of Libby's Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix (30 oz)
1 box silken firm tofu
1 frozen pie crust shell
Add any (or all) spices listed, to taste:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Mix Libby's Pumpkin Pie mix with the silken tofu in a blender.
3. Add in spices and blend a bit more
4. When happy with the taste, pour mixture into pie shell.
5. Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F. then bake for an additional 50 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate.