We made these last night and they were absolutely delicious!
What you'll need:
Soft and/or Hard Shell Tacos
1 pkg Boca Crumbles
2 8oz blocks of Vegan Cheddar Cheese (or Vegan Gourmet Cheddar), shredded.
3 Tomatoes, diced
1 Onion, diced
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Layer tortilla chips, 2 diced tomato & 1-8oz block of grated cheese in a oven-safe dish.
3. Bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes (or until the cheese starts to melt)
1. Put Boca Crumbles in a frying pan over medium heat for a few minutes.
2. Add 1 diced tomatoes, 1 diced onion and taco seasoning (to taste).
3. Heat for 3-5 minutes, then place Boca taco mixture into a bowl.
Heat soft taco shells in the microwave and fill the other two bowls with guacamole & salsa.
Layer taco shell with Boca mixture, shredded cheese, salsa, guacamole & lettuce. Eat nachos "as is" or add guacamole and salsa to them as well. Enjoy! (Serves 2-4 people)
Replace Boca Crumbles with Morningingstar Chick'n Strips or Black Beans & Brown Rice.
Replace fresh tomatoes & onions with Hunt's diced tomatoes (fire roasted, onions & garlice, etc.)
Add re-fried beans to the nachos.