Pie-less Apple Pie
Prep/Cooking: Under 10 minutes
Yields: 1 Serving
1 Sheet of Graham Crackers (2 Crackers), smashed
2 tbsp Brown Sugar
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tbsp Butter
1. Cut up apple and put slices in a microwave safe bowl
2. Fill Bowl with Water. (It should cover the slices)
3. Microwave on High for 4-5 minutes (or until apples are soft)
4. Drain Apples and put back in the Bowl
5. Add Butter, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Graham Cracker Crumbs and mix thoroughly.
You can adjust the amounts of Brown Sugar, Cinnamon & Butter to taste.