Peanut Butter and Banana Smudgies
2 ripe bananas
2 heaping tbsps of peanut butter
10 graham crackers rectangles (1 sheet = 2 squares = 1 smudgie)
1. Peel the bananas and place them in a bowl.
2. Add the peanut butter and mash the two together with a fork until creamy.
3. Place 10 graham cracker squares on a piece of foil. Use the fork (or a spoon) to smear the banana and peanut butter mixture onto the crackers.
4. Then place a plain graham cracker on top to make 10 sandwiches.
5. Stack them so you have a row of three (and 1 extra on top in the middle) and then wrap them in the foil.
6. Place them in the freezer for at least six hours and enjoy.
(Original recipe found on FitSugar)